Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 37)

Disappointing but not surprising - Longtime MT

Posted: Mar 24th, 2017 - 9:23 pm In Reply to: MT PC Lease - Bob

They can have it back and I will use my own, if they are going to do that.

You know what, though? They are making it mandatory to use their new security system, Secure Doc, which I would never install on my personal computer, and my impression is that they do not consider this optional for anyone using Fluency or any other transcription/editing platform.

How disappointing that MModal would even consider something like this. Omg, they have slashed our pay, sent the best accounts to India, many of us are dealing with constant NJA and the wasting of our PTO/EANP on NJA hours. They monitor our every move, have raised the minimum LPH in spite of all the changes that have made it harder and harder to attain it, doubled the insurance premiums. What am I forgetting?

Funny, I was just thinking how it was when I was hired a decade ago and they sent me a computer to use. How cool was that? I had my own but they sent me a PC and all the equipment I needed. I had a steady account. LPH was 100 and that was easy. Lower pay than what I had been making before but it wasn't bad in exchange for medical benefits...and much more than I make now. And I thought it was fun that we had our own magazine. All of which has slowly been stripped away with the onslaught of India and VSR.

Bob, I sincerely hope you are mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)