Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 61)

Make up the time - LT MT

Posted: Mar 16th, 2017 - 8:40 pm In Reply to: they want us to make up the time - FT/MT

No, I do think there absolutely is NJA. Whether it's all being shipped to India, they are going to EPIC, we are hiring too many people during overflow times and then have too many during times of NJA, or people get moved to already well-staffed BOBs after their own accounts get shipped to India or go to EPIC, I have no idea. But I think the NJA is real.

Maybe I'm cynical, but I have just suspected for a long time that the reason we are forced to use PTO or EANP for NJA is because they hope we won't use it. They hope we won't want to waste our PTO/EANP hours on NJA and will make up the time instead. And in most BOBs, they expect us to make up the time using the swap board. In the past few years, 9 times out of 10 the only hours on the swap board are the worst possible, the ones they are constantly trying to get us to switch to. If you work days and have a family, the last thing you want to do is make up hours in the middle of the night. If you work in the middle of the night, you can't make up the hours then anyway, and I have no idea what they expect then.

Under no circumstances should an MT ever have to use PTO or EANP hours because there is no work. That is not our fault. But that is the currently the policy. If anyone knows of less cynical reason, I am happy to hear it. But that is what I think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)