Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Your section is not the only one. - Debye

Posted: Mar 16th, 2017 - 10:48 am In Reply to: I was right - NJA DM BOB nm - TXMT

I'm not in your area but in the last 2 days I've had less than 3 hours work. This east coast blizzard is kicking our collective bottoms. My problem is that once I have no work I've not been able to make myself come back to check later if there is anything. I just received my tax return and I guess I'm counting on using that for the next paycheck since it will be so small. I have very few hours PTO left and I'm going for 2 procedures within the next month so I have to use the NO PAY option. I hate that they do not let us use the NO PAY because of NO WORK. I know they are doing that so they can cover their own back ends but really...NO WORK is NO WORK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)