Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The negativity on this board is absolutely true - sm

Posted: Feb 27th, 2017 - 5:02 am In Reply to: Many of us are happy there. Don't believe all the negativity on this board. - Geesh

Perhaps it has not hit everyone, but all of us who were acquired and being forced into PT or IC status. The line requirement is NOT "industry standard" as they like to say, not even for MModal. I have always met metrics at every company until now. They have intentionally taken away so much and raised their standards so high that the job is impossible. Now if I had easy accounts with lots of templates I could meet that requirement. Having "easy" accounts does make a difference. But when you are straight typing 80 to 90%, have no templates, and NEVER stay on the same account, 24,000 lines is impossible and they know it. This is simply a tool they are using instead of laying anyone off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)