Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 70)

I have it down to a system now, I only - go on FIESA when I get an email

Posted: Feb 12th, 2017 - 11:30 am In Reply to: Is it really "mandatory" to review Fiesa... - and submit feedback?

As far as the great "learning tool" they purport it is, FIESA is nothing else than a method of cutting our pay, so I do not go on there unless I absolutely have to - also when I am given a new account to download specs and samples.

Lately, I have been lucky OR they have fired a lot of QA staff OR the stock price is up on Nuance so they are not putting the screws on OR who knows. I only seem to get an error lately once a month or so, so what I do then is go into my platform, listen to the error, and if I agree it is an error I sign off.

Once in a great while the "error" is questionable, or in the wrong category (so they took too many points off), and if that is the case it's definitely worth fighting it in FIESA.

I have come to the same conclusion as you, if you have an error they will hound you to "accept" it and acknowledge with your initials. I am guessing this has something to do with the fact that if we officially accept our error with the sign off they get to justify cutting our pay for it with our acceptance of that.

I hate the thought I am doing that to myself, but I like my TSM and I don't have the intestinal fortitude to hold out, so that is the only reason I go on there now, to accept my error or to challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)