Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

no pay - tired

Posted: Jan 26th, 2017 - 3:43 pm In Reply to: no pay here - still waiting too - tired

Well if the Labor Board cannot do anything about not getting paid on time, changing payroll dates, maybe they can for them telling you "overtime is not approved, please shave time off if you are not busy." Now that means the work has to be done, but don't put it down that you worked over 40 hours, as that is not approved, and to shave time off your stupid time clock. I do know that you are supposed to get paid 13 days after your last pay period ended, and I don't think they are doing that. Who knows what they would be or could be charged with. Just the fact that working so hard in this industry, the more you do, the more they expect out of you, and a big old "we owe you big time", well that just does not cut it anymore. It's like being in a catch 22, jobs in different parts of the US in our line of work are few and far between, what if you cannot go back to school, either you cannot afford it or you cannot due to incapacities from this job???? I am looking and I don't think I will give a notice. What happened to the good old days when we were treated well, got thank you, cards or gift cards at Christmas or that??? Very discouraging to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)