Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 34)

According to what I was told, everyone was paid yesterday. sm - Got Mine

Posted: Jan 26th, 2017 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: KS-Anyone still not paid today? - Poor House

Some did not post until today, including my deposit, but it is there. I am giving them a chance as I have been at KS a long time, and while some of the haters here want to see them go under, I love my job. Yes, there have been payroll delays but I have been paid. I keep reading that it's been an issue since 2007 and it has not. I keep track. My pay was late 3 times in the last 16 years until the last 3 months, and it's been late 3 of the 6 dates in the last 3 months, including less than 1 day this month. I believe that they are trying and will make it through this.

Whatever the issue the few ex-employees have with the CEO, you need to get over it and move on. I could care less if she has an oceanfront condo or is in Jamaica (but she's not as I called the office yesterday). I don't care if she goes to concerts or anything else. She is entitled to a life and works hard for us. I wouldn't want her job for all the money in the world.

How do you know what she does? Why do you care? This has been asked by others but never answered.

By the way, I did talk to her, as she encourages us to call in her company emails, and I asked her how Jamaica was. I saw it on her Facebook, too. She told me it was a short trip, just a long weekend, but was nice to escape the cold for a bit. So, yes, she was in a Jamaica, and didn't try to hide it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)