Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Some of us waste our time testing only to hear.... - NightOwl

Posted: Jan 25th, 2017 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: It is for the MTSO's, too. I am a recruiter for 2 different MTSO's. - Different World

"Congratulations you have passed the test. We are reviewing candidates and will notify you if you pass to the next level of the hiring process"....or some such drivel. Hours of testing only to then be offered less than 4 cpl and 7.5 cpl for an IC position.....or never hear anything else. I used to be so proud to be an MT and felt like I was making a difference....I loved learning about new procedures and new discoveries. Now, when you test, they give you the garbage to do and a crap platform and call it a test. It's not a test of skill...it's a test of patience.

Between the wages going down and the proliferation of Indian ownership and participation, the domestic MTs get the raw end of the deal. Please, when you deal with these "applicants" understand that we are not perfect and that some of us have had a raw deal more than once through buy outs and lost wages and overhiring...the list goes on. It's insulting at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)