Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I quit after less than a week - Amber

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017 - 12:31 pm In Reply to: I didn't stay long enough - For them to

I have over 20 years oncology experience and have worked for many different oncologists. When I started working for TTS I could not believe the nitpicks. These were not errors, they were things could be done 2 or more different ways and in these instances, QA marked all my choices wrong. These were things not in the specs. The QA monster had me spending more time answering messages about why my fingers were not on the keyboard, replying to emails, and time on the phone that I had little time left to actually work. After several days of this, which included the QA monster marking things wrong that were correct, I just quit.

She did try to access my PC to monitor in a sneaky way. She would find an excuse to gain access during a phone call to explain something, then say she was just going to leave the access open so I could contact her more quickly. I did this for one session and she was
not even there to answer my questions.

Another interesting detail is that I was on the same oncology account that I had been on for a year with TransTech, yet the QA monster changed all the specs! So all this nitpicking was a total waste of time as the oncologists were happy with the previous specs. I've suspected for a long time that the clients never really set the specs, it's done by the MTSOs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)