Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 31)

Quttting - This is my last MT job

Posted: Jan 12th, 2017 - 2:47 pm In Reply to: The low volume won't be a problem - Hereismyalias

I have had it with these companies, each and every one of them. When I took this job which I was very unsure of, due to bad reviews, I also got another PT job outside of MT. I told myself, this is it for me. Whatever happens, happens and if it doesn't work out, it is good bye to being a medical transcriptionist once and for all.

If I open up one more email with instructions, rules, guidelines, install this, check this, etc., all on my time and for 4 cpl, I am going to have a melt down for sure. I do not have the energy to even begin looking for another MT job. What I am wondering, is this their way of cleaning house on us? They could randomly shut us out or let us go or lie and say they lost the account. It doesn't take much anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)