Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

QA Evaluation - MTD

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 5:36 pm In Reply to: Skycription's new "QA evaluation form" for IC's - hereismyalias

I agree that we should maintain a certain quality standard, but how can we know if we're maintaining any standard when QA "grades" differently depending on who receives the report. There's no consistency at the top, so how could we know what they consider to be quality. I notice how these owners like telling us MTs how we could do better, but they never ask us how THEY could do better, especially in terms of this system AND the pay. I guess they don't want to understand that if all you want to do is take, take, take, they're not going to get the same response they would if they developed a give AND take relationship with their employees/contractors. They are continually crossing that line into treating contractors like employees, and they're going to end up on the losing end!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)