Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Tired MT

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 1:49 am In Reply to: Don't be ridiculous - sm

I have been working full-time as an MT for the past 14-15 years and have been with KS for 3 years. I have worked VERY hard for everything that I have, including my home, my cars, etc. The cluster you-know-what that has been going on at Keystrokes with payroll for the past many, many months has continued to put me further and further in the hole between bank overdraft fees (which are nearly $40 a pop) and late fees on bill payments. They even caused me to BOUNCE a mortgage payment, all because my employer (KS) could not be bothered to deposit MY money on the day that it was due to me. I'm sorry, but I am NOT going to continue to put myself at risk of losing everything I have worked my tail off for because of my employer's complete financial incompetence and I am REALLY sick to death of having to make phone calls to my utility companies, car loan company, and mortgage company to tell them that I, once again, will be paying them late because, yet again, I did not receive my paycheck on time and don't even know for sure when I will be receiving it. It's getting humiliating and it's completely ridiculous. When I show up for my shift as scheduled and produce well over what I am required to produce every single day without fail, I expect to be paid on time EVERY time. That is not up for negotiation. I do the work you hired me to do and you pay me on time. Point. Blank. Period. That is NOT asking too much and I, as well as everyone else who is being screwed by this company, are well within our right to be ROYALLY PISSED OFF. I have been patient long enough with these people and I am done. This is the final straw for me. Whoever this moron is constantly defending the company and belittling those of us who have had our services basically stolen by Keystrokes is, without any shadow of a doubt, suit. He/she can deny it until they are blue in the face, but we all know the truth. There isn't one single person who would come to this company's defense like this person does every single time the posts on this board start when we don't get paid on time, not a single one.

I spent the day updating my resume and sent it out to a few companies. At this point, I will take whatever I can get just to get off this shipwreck. I can only hope that karma finds KS very, very soon. They deserve everything they have coming to them.

Oh, and on a side note, I hear that the CEO is chillin' in Jamaica while all of her employees are sitting here with empty bank accounts and bare cupboards. My blood is boiling. I will be making a call to the DOL tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)