Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 68)

Perspective is a funny thing. I never felt micromanaged - with Amphion

Posted: Jan 5th, 2017 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: imedx - 1shopper

Isn't it funny how people's experiences differ? (Another great example of this is I have a friend who works at Nuance and she loves it and averages over $20/hr as an MT, unlike seemingly everyone else on the Nuance board.) Anyway, I just wanted to say that in my many years at Amphion, I never felt micromanaged until imedx entered the scene. As long as I met production, nothing was ever said about what hours I worked,etc., I felt appreciated and was treated as a human, not just fingers on a keyboard. This all changed, albeit gradually, when Amphion sold out to imedx. PTO has decreased, downtime pay has stopped, requesting PTO is a nightmare, health insurance got massacred, 401k plan is not as good, I can never get an answer to questions, communication is horrible, etc. Amphion was not run like this. My experiences with A showed them to be a company that respected their employees and had some integrity, unlike what I've seen with imedx. Sadly, the owner didn't have enough integrity to not sell out. I'm curious to know what has changed for you since A was acquired? As this is an incredibly isolated field, I don't know anyone who has been with imedx in the past to ask but I'm curious to know what changes have occurred for imedx employees because I only see poop hitting the fan continually from my side of the fence. Have you stayed on the imedx side or did you switch to A accounts? Has the QA processed changed? It really would be nice if they would get their sh*t together and perform as a unified company. I am amazed that they have survived (and thrived apparently) with what appears to me to be a pretty serious lack of oganization.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)