Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Andrews.. (Views: 36)

Me neither! - Former KSMT

Posted: Sep 8th, 2016 - 12:26 pm In Reply to: Sounds like we left at the same time. - ExKS

I just couldn't take all of the BS anymore. I was so loyal to them for so many years, but I finally got so fed up that I took the first job I was offered and high tailed it out of there and never looked back. They screwed me over far too many times! Things were really bad there when I left in 2012. I actually think that a lot of people left that year. Things just kept going from bad to worse, not to mention the fact that my account (which was once a very busy account) was suddenly constantly running out of work and I couldn't get them to give me a backup account no matter how many times I pleaded and begged. They kept telling me that they had no other accounts available for me, yet they had ads running looking to hire people. I was literally going broke during my last several months there. I couldn't afford to stay! I blew through all of my PTO time to cover all of the days that I had little to no work!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)