Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

LEE PERFECT SELL OUT - MAYBE SILVER LINING

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2016 - 11:24 am

Everyone working for or who recently quit Lee Perfect knows the underhanded, sneaky way the sell out to Nuance took place. You are also aware of the way MTs were/are routinely lied to by LM. Several have also commented on the rude, condescending, snotty, emails and incompetent QA - all of which I found to be true.

I went to work for the company that took over LMs accounts. I cannot tell you how different the atmosphere is. There is specific account information (which was never provided by Lee Perfect QA or LM) so you can refer to it. Most every situation you are going to encounter was included; none of the garbage MTs had to go through with JP (QA)or LM. Anyone else ever notice the massive errors in the normal templates at LP - so much for the "QA". Any questions I had were immediately anwered in a polite, professional, detailed manner without all the snark that LM loved to dish out.

Yes...the pay is a bit lower, but I am PAID ON TIME ON THE PAY DATE SPECIFIED, not several days later on LMs whim. I am not hounded every minute of every day with "where are you, why aren't you working, no one's working" (my personal favorite since I routinely got that throughout the day while I was producing work). With that stress removed, my production increased dramatically.

I love what I do and am very, very happy I made the switch. This new owner is NOTHING LIKE LM - a bonus all by itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)