Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

On Proscript - jal

Posted: Sep 1st, 2016 - 2:00 pm In Reply to: Proscript. Need these questions answered - MT

I was on eScription EditScript and feel that is a good platform. I am not sure if they have anything else. I had 3 hospital accounts with a lot of ESL. My only problem was that there were times where I would be asked to switch accounts and upon logging in that account would have all the American dictators extracted and the whole page of the queue would be difficult foreign ones. You know that didn't happen by itself. Because they don't require a line count, I would just fret and slowly do a few jobs in my shift because I don't care for that, especially since my primary account still had the clear American-type dictators mixed in with any foreign accents and I had been happily working. This was at night on the weekend and dependent on the team leader on duty, so just be aware that it doesn't happen all the time and Proscript was pretty good. I can't vouch for how much you make because of that. You might be better at ESL than I am on speed and endurance. I got 4 cpl, but was told that was a bit higher because of my experience, but not sure what they pay now and I wouldn't have worked for less. They paid for spaces and I think headers/footers, but can't be sure. Pay was always correct and on time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)