Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I am sorry KCMT - MT

Posted: Jun 8th, 2016 - 9:08 pm In Reply to: I might have just worked my last day... - kcmt

Your post is so well written, and every time one of us leaves who is articulate and experienced and obviously conscientious, it makes me upset. And angry that we are dealing with so much ridiculousness right now. Why will they not just let us do our jobs, and above all, why do they not value the MTs who have some experience and stop nitpicking them to the point they leave?

I used to be a contractor who hired subcontractors back in the day, and I can't imagine treating anyone that way. I realize every company is adopting metrics. This is everywhere now and rampant. But can we not still treat professionals with the respect they deserve? I wonder sometimes if all the respect has gone down with the pay.

I cannot imagine micromanaging a good employee this way, and I can't imagine not valuing those who have the most experience. I did train people right out of school, but it is such a huge relief to be a contractor with people you know you can count on to do a great job for you, who need minimal assistance and are just awesome. I can't imagine how this has come to lack any sort of value at all.

If I valued this, why would MModal not do the same?

Anyway, I think it's crazy that you are having to argue for something like this.

I don't blame you for being tired of it.

Good luck to you, and please keep us updated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)