Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I might have just worked my last day... - kcmt

Posted: Jun 8th, 2016 - 6:16 pm

I was called by my "initials" today for an ongoing problem.  The company has been reporting me overreporting my hours, meaning I am punched into TeamWork without being in Fluency.  This is absolutely not the case.  I log into Fluency FIRST and then punch in on TeamWork because so many times there is NJA at the beginning of my shift.  

Anyway, I have been escalated through the wrist slapping performance management series.  I asked if someone could provide me with documentation to show when I am supposedly signing out of Fluency and not TeamWork.  I was told that this is probably not possible, and that the "computer is not inaccurate"  Sorry...I know what I do, and unless you can provide me proof of what I'm doing incorrectly, I will continue to do such.

My "initials" is going to check my history as she apparently can tell when I am logging into and out of Fluency.  She is going to compare this with my times clocked in and out of TeamWork and then let me know what she finds.

Part of me doesn't even want to fight...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)