Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

So sorry you are dealing with this abuse. I know it isn't easy but sm - Broke

Posted: Jun 8th, 2016 - 6:56 pm In Reply to: I might have just worked my last day... - kcmt

the best thing is to get away from MM. I didn't have financial security AT ALL when I took a leep a couple years ago and just came on here just to see what is (still) going on. It actually seems worse. You would be surprised to see what is out there if you put yourself there. MM will suck you dry and then blame you for being dry. They will never change. The initials of the day are just puppets who I can't understand for the life of me can sleep with even themselves at night. Horrible, horrible company. You are better then them. If I were in your shoes, I would hope that they fire me and collect unemployment, regroup, and find some peace! Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)