Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I was terminated in January for the same thing - teamwork and fluency discrepancy

Posted: Jun 9th, 2016 - 11:16 am In Reply to: I might have just worked my last day... - kcmt

It came as a shock to me when the initials called me to talk about my "recent audit" and when I was preparing to be slapped on the wrist for another stupid grammar mistake, they dropped the bomb that I wasn't meeting their metrics and it was a "business decision" to let me go.

It hurt for a while, but then I realized they had beat me down so much that my self-esteem was all out of whack. I landed an excellent job with a different company doing non-medical transcripts about a month after being fired.

We are valuable, no matter how much they beat that concept out of you! It honestly took me a while to build up my confidence and not get anxiety whenever I speak to my new manager for fear of being yelled at or reprimanded for every little mistake I made. Not the case in this new gig, everyone is so much nicer and more understanding. And guess what? not a single audit to boot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)