Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA - MT41

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2016 - 9:01 am In Reply to: I doubt the NJA policy will change - at least it better not

I'm sorry you are taking my comments the wrong way. Of course the NJA is horrible and we all want to make it up in some way; my hope is that they come up with a more fair way to help us all out. For everyone to be hunting all day for work is not fair to anyone. No one should have to work outside of their shifts; that is the point I was trying to make. If we worked within our shifts, it would seem that with a little time the work should even out and be spread out more evenly. That was my point. I, too, am suffering due to the NJA and can barely pay my bills (and I have no backup; just me), so please don't assume I am being cold-hearted. It just seems a reasonable thing to stay within our shifts and, hopefully, keep the work spread out for all of us. I know this is a sensitive subject, so I apologize if you all think I'm not understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)