Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Ahhh there's a chip on the shoulder.. (Views: 36)

Difference - MT41

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2016 - 7:44 am In Reply to: So I see no difference other than - sm

First, there won't be TSAs any longer. The managers will now go back to handling timesheets, etc. The smaller groups should work because we will have fewer people doing fewer accounts (they split up the big PODs amongst several managers). I am hoping they will no longer allow folks to search all day long for work if they get NJA, and will only be allowed to work within their own shifts; allowing this habit is what has caused the majority of the NJA. Everyone else jumps on and takes all the work during your shift. I hear none of the TSAs were let go; they were just shifted to other positions, including management positions. My new BOB will have the same few clients that I had before the PODs, but will have a different few clients to roll into if we get NJA. There should be more control and ability to staff correctly for the amount of work flow. Hopefully! We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)