Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 79)

To help audit scores - sm

Posted: Apr 18th, 2016 - 9:06 am In Reply to: Anyone else being told you have to look at your - LR5

I check my feedback all the time and even though some blanks are not filled in, sometimes they catch something I've been doing for years that is no longer done. The kind of thing that would get me an error on an audit.

As an SHDA, I also leave feedback and you wouldn't believe how many people don't follow the CP or the Best Practices. I can definitely tell those who don't read their feedback because they make the same errors over and over again. We are required to let the PC know who we believe aren't reading their feedback. The PC is able to check and, if true, she'll send out an email. If you got a personal email about checking your feedback that means you are making repeated errors.

We don't get paid to leave feedback, but I do it anyway because I want to help my coworkers pass audits and be the best they can be; to show hospitals that we ARE better than our ILPs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)