Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nice - Anonymous

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2016 - 12:12 pm In Reply to: Not Recruiting - Would Refer to HR

I apologized twice if I sounded snarky and I didn't say you were not nice, but I have to say again that unless you were authorized to recruit or are a manager it is not your responsibility to try and fill,positions. If I ever did that and publicly posted a link to my employer's job board with me as the contact person and someone found out about it I'd probably get fired. Your employer can advertise here if they choose to do so and use other websites to recruit without your help. I don't view it as being very professional on your part. I have a great job and I am not jealous. Once again, I have made a mistake for saying what I think, you don't need to be so defensive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)