Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 61)

Not Recruiting - Would Refer to HR

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2016 - 11:49 am In Reply to: Recruiting - Anonymous

No, not recruiting. I would have referred anybody to the appropriate HR representative. We just really need to get this filled because we are short staffed.

Also for the training, it can take as long or as short as the person training. If you have experience it can take just a month or so, but unfortunately the verbage has to cover all aspects because sometimes people tend to overemphasize their experience and then when they get there they just cannot do the acute care work and require more extensive training. But most people with proper experience are home within a month or two and can finish any necessary training from home. It is not a nationwide opportunity though because of having to train onsite at first.

People can do their own job hunting, but some of us like to reach out and help our fellow MTs find good opportunities that pay more than pennies. This was a $36,000 a year opportunity at the minimum with so much potential for more because we have lots of overtime available often for those who want it.

Sorry I offended all those who disliked my post..being nice does not pay on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)