Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 33)

I'll bet that's why they will not hire from Mass anymore - XQC

Posted: Feb 27th, 2016 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: TTS and the SS-8 - humbled

... plus a number of other states because Massachusetts found out about their IC scam. I worked for them years ago as an employee with no problem here in Mass, but a friend worked as an IC at the same time from another state and got the non-IC runaround and reported them. I looked into going back there but was told that they no longer hire people from Massachusetts.

The Mass unemployment user site has an entire page devoted to exposing employers like this. This was done, hence they no longer can pull this scam in Massachusetts. TTS will not hire from many other states too I'm sure because of this. TTS is getting hit now for back taxes and back pay for running their IC scam.

So... if they get reported in EVERY state, they will not be willing to hire anyone at all unless they clean up their act. A very fun thought, unless it pushes everything off to India, which they already do anyway to some extent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)