Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 49)

TTS? - unhappy

Posted: Feb 16th, 2016 - 1:27 pm

I just wanted to get everyone's opinions on TTS. I am currently at MMODAL and I cannot stand it there. Worst company I have ever worked for in my life!! I have been looking into TTS and I have a call with them later this week. Has anyone here worked with them or do you currently work with them? How are they? My main problem with MMODAL is they treat you like garbage and always complain about your performance (like on a daily basis) but never encourage you at all. My family went through some tragedy the day after Christmas, and upon calling my supervisor to tell her what happened and why I could not work (never answered, had to leave several voicemails), she never once returned my call or asked me if I was okay. She just made it seem it was more of a nuisnace that this was happening... looking more for a company who cares. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)