Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 60)

TTS - Sancho Panza

Posted: Feb 16th, 2016 - 10:20 pm In Reply to: What does TTS pay nm - tired fingers

Worked for them for 2 years and was in a constant state of terror as to whether I'd be fired or not. Either you aren't working fast enough in which case you are told to speed up, or you make too many errors, in which case they tell you to slow down. Got a critical error (defined as vital signs or lab values) for typing that the patient was 86 when he was not 89. How this could jeopardize patient care is unknown to anyone but them, but they nit-pick like crazy. Nuance QA also does TTS reviews, and they never, ever change a review, even if you can prove you are right. Pay is about average, which means it sucks. If you are fast and have an ear for ESL you might like it. They are also getting cozier with Nuance for what that's worth. I don't think it's a good thing. I've been done with them for 8 days and I'm a happy camper. Even filling out applications is less stressful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)