Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You said above probably different from 1 to the other - and you were right - then

Posted: Feb 13th, 2016 - 9:09 am In Reply to: I just went thru their training program..... - Ohio MT

One other person here that I read is just like me on the working there at TTS, am sure there are others BUT not everyone has to be on Stopwatch (I am not), not everyone is hooked up to Yahoo with them, I am not. These things have never been a part of my working for TTS. I wish people could learn, doubt that though because the younger generation seems to feel they are owed something but this is the way work should be: You are hired. You (at TTS can choose days, BTW) have days to work. You work those days and those hours. This is how real life is. Do you think as IC that you just show up when you want, work when you want? Oh, I guess so. If you trained and then resigned after 2 days because of their rules about ICs, surely you had enough time to come here and find out what others said before wasting their time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)