Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The names on my account are extremely easy - to find. What I do is

Posted: Feb 10th, 2016 - 1:51 pm In Reply to: You had also not heard of... - Amber

listen to the name, then access the pull down names, can put in a starts with letter of last name or perhaps the first name and see if you can match that way. If not that way, then I go to the previous reports on this particular patient, so perhaps this same doctor treated before. A third way is if dictated by someone other than the attending, go to the dictating name and pull up some reports, perhaps they dictate all the time for this person. If all else fails, we can say a copy to Dr. February Unknown or Dr. Unknown February if we have a first or last name. It never takes me long to find a name, could be 15 letters long but so many ways to find the correct person. If sending a copy then I Google the name in the state where they are located. On Google you can be close to the spelling and Google is amazing to find the true spelling.

As far as harassment I have no issues with them, no Yahoo, no Stopwatch, nothing. I have never been contacted about my not working, TTS does not have any issue with my time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)