Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Maybe the threat comes in - sm

Posted: Feb 12th, 2016 - 1:26 pm In Reply to: Guess in the eyes of the reader but do not see - anything like you read

actual accountability on the employee's part, i.e., having to sit and work as expected, not being able to do anything else during the shift like walk the dog, do laundry, be out of the chair for too long.  I've never seen this as I'm an IC with TTS, but it's up-front and to the point.  Since they knew what was expected going in, I see no reason why they gripe and complain about monitoring, hours on system, etc., and if they can't deal with it, then don't accept the job in the first place and/or quit, and shut up about it.  As the old saying goes, some people would complain if they were hung with new ropes.  Granted, griping and complaining is a prerequisite for being an MT, but that poor dead horse has been beaten so long it's mush. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)