Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 78)

Nuance haters - anon

Posted: Dec 23rd, 2015 - 9:16 am In Reply to: same thing can be said - jm

GM everyone! Nuance does seem to have the most haters of any company here...I used to work for them...lasted 2.5 years which looks like a lonnng marriage (in Hollywood! LOL)...but I suddenly couldn't do anything right...my self esteem plummeted...dreaded opening my emails..and finally left (mutually..LOL)....I have worked for a few big companies in my 20+ years and I have to say I have been able to go to parttime now and love, love, love working at Keystrokes. Yes, it could be the parttime adding to my happiness...but dang...Every single person I have had contact with at Keystrokes has been helpful AND friendly! Like they are actually wanting you to do better instead of "catching" you at doing something wrong. Does that make sense? Transcription is hard...When I started transcription it was such a potentially lucrative career...could make 50-60k if you wanted to...not so anymore...at least for me...but I still prefer it. Anyway, Happy Holidays out there...I hate seeing all the miserable posts...I empathize..I used to be that person..just quieter about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)