Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 38)

whining - sick and tired - all smiles

Posted: Dec 21st, 2015 - 6:17 pm In Reply to: Sick-n-tired--but not of Nuance-- - of whining posters

Hello to Sick and Tired,

It is very hard not to get sucked up into the complaining/whining and demeaning posts to others who have different views.

Why don't we go somewhere else?

1) Where I live, there are NO jobs.
2) Most MTSOs have bought Nuance's joke of a software program for transcription - Escription - I cannot even read the pend menu - the font is too small.
3) Places I interviewed with flat out said Nuance is destroying the industry and all other MTSOs are following their lead.

For those who think 11 cpl is great - please redo the math - 11 cpl is 6.5 cpl, 8 cpl is 4 cpl so that is your comparison.

The tactic that N employs is to beat down the self-confidence of their employees so they are afraid to quit.

Therein lies the problem. In my state, one cannot file worker's comp for PTSD created by a hostile work environment.

I just keep looking for another line of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)