Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 57)

Victims? - mt

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2015 - 10:53 am In Reply to: Sick-n-tired - MT

While I don't know anything about Jerry Springer (and I don't think being derogatory is helpful), I do agree with seeing the victim mentality here. Way too much of it in this world. Too many victims who blame everybody and their brother for their circumstances, while they do nothing to change it themselves. (BTW, flame away) Victims with their hands out waiting to be given stuff--anything from free money, Xmas bonuses because they "DESERVE IT", pay for no work, up to and including free passes for their poor behavior. If it's not delivered, then the mouths open, the insults fly and the attacks spew forth. I'm of the mindset that I don't "deserve" anything, but I might EARN it, WORK for it, set a goal to achieve it, and then attain it. If something does happen to come my way, then I am pleasantly surprised. But if I sit back and wait for everybody to hand me everything, I'll be sitting for a long time with an attitude that deteriorates the longer I wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)