Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Divide and conquer - wordie

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2015 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: Sick-n-tired--but not of Nuance-- - of whining posters

Okay, this might be way off base, but I feel compelled to bring this up. My immediate gut reaction (the one I almost always inevitably trust) was that this was posted by someone in either management or more likely HR/recruiting. If they actually ever do come here and read how employees (and ex-employees) feel about this company, it certainly would serve their purposes to incite this kind of divisiveness, considering that anytime they post an employment ad the immediate response is a few dozen dislikes. Even if my gut suspicion of a plant is wrong, you have to know they would be laughing and enjoying it tremendously anyway. Anything that keep us seeing each other as the problem works in their favor. Just my 2 cents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)