Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I actually have no problem with the opinion, it is--sm - anon

Posted: Dec 21st, 2015 - 7:02 pm In Reply to: I would say - jkl

After all, difference of opinions make life interesting. I called her character into question because of the demeaning and condescending way in which the OP expressed the opinion.

I have stated more than once on this board that I believe in a company this larger, it is entirely possible that there are people who are satisfied with their job and I have no problem with that . However, I do not think that other's positive experience negates the possibility and reality of the negative experiences of others. We would do well to pay attention to those with a positive experience to see if there is something within our own power to achieve that positive experience. We would also do well to heed the experiences of those who have had negative experiences so that we can prepare ourselves to handle the changes that may be in our future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)