Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 46)

As of new year, we will be getting docked for blanks - that are filled in by QA....just great

Posted: Dec 14th, 2015 - 3:45 pm

Boy they sure do like pitting QA against MTs don't they?  How in the WORLD is something like "should have been able to hear what the doctor said" going to be fair?  How do you prove that the MT "should" have been able to hear it?  I mean seriously?  This is something very subjective.  Go back to the drawing board, Nuance. There is no amount of money that would entice me to be a QA person.  Can you imagine having to guess whether or not someone "should" have been able to get something just because YOU did at this particular moment?  

Wait, I get it....this is exactly what they WANT....a better way to dock the MTs pay, what was I thinking?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)