Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 46)

Exiting news (cough, gag, hurl) - MT POCKETS

Posted: Dec 14th, 2015 - 11:32 pm In Reply to: I refused to be credentialed - and glad I did!

I have been with Nuance for just under a year and it has been an odd experience to say the very least. I actually do like my TSM, but I am also well aware of the fact that she is COMPANY and will do what it takes to save her job. This company boasts patient care but does everything in its power to negate that as a reality and NOBODY likes to work with the threat of either being fired or having their wages cut hanging over their head. However, I REFUSE to bend and give in or allow them to make me feel less than I am and that is a RELIABLE, DEDICATED, GOOD EMPLOYEE who puts her best foot forward every day at work despite some pretty overwhelming bullshit some days. This business has gone to hell in a hand-basket since I started some 20 years ago and I am just waiting for the new Dollar Tree to open up in my town so I can work there where I MIGHT actually be appreciated and have a lot less stress with no nightmares and what ifs pervasive in my sleep. I wish you all the best. I'm staying and doing the best that I can for the patients I serve and clients I work for. My slate will be clean when I bid them a fond farewell. Peace and blessings to you all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)