Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 57)

Thanks Nuance - anon

Posted: Dec 12th, 2015 - 9:20 am

Thanks so much for making my income almost half of the federal poverty level for my size family. How do you expect someone to live off of that kind of meager pay...while all the executives sit back lining their pockets with multi millions of dollars. I know I am not alone...this is an epidemic in this company. Yeah, we could all quit and leave you high and dry but....thanks again to you Nuance.... we are all shells of the human beings, professionals, that we used to be. We have been treated so unfairly, so unjustly, slowly being dehumanized and robbed from, to the point that we no longer have the confidence that it takes to go anywhere else, apply for anything else, interview for anything else....so we stay because we think no one else will want us... who would want a college graduate with almost 20 years experience in a wide variety of specialties, someone who could shadow nurses and doctors and know exactly what is going on...in almost any specialty...who would want that used up piece of trash that you have turned us all into? Yes, we could all just quit and go work as cashiers in retail for more money than you pay but...Thanks to you Nuance....after years of service to this field we are out of shape from sitting 40 hours a week, some of us overweight with bad knees and horrible hands, carpal tunnel and tendinitis... and lack the self confidence to work with the public anymore. So thanks Nuance...you have successfully ruined my life and the life of countless others with your greed. You have taken so much and given so little. I used to love this field, medical terminology was my passion...I lived it and breathed and looked forward to each patient record. Now my soul dies a little more every day when I have to log in and sell my soul to the devil, all in the name of a paycheck....if you can even call it that. I cannot even validate it anymore as a paycheck, it is so meager. I can no longer justify it by saying "at least I work at home...at least I do not have to buy gas in a car or clothes to work in an office....at least I do not have to eat lunch out..."...instead I will spend the rest of my life trying to not end up on the streets because of you. So, once again, thanks Nuance...thanks....

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)