Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I wouldn't say anything, not at that company - MT

Posted: Dec 8th, 2015 - 6:37 am In Reply to: Synernet Help - Bella

If it were me, oh boy, I'd keep my mouth shut and good. I have said something about a drug that was put wrong over and over again in past reports. From that day forward I was micromanaged like crazy, given bad reports, and I thought it was me. Then I realized that many people mention to stay under the radar in this company. They are right. You stick your neck out they will label you a know it all and then you have enemies who have the ability to manipulate your workpool thus manipulate your earnings. It's up to you. I felt as you did that quality is important, but politics play a role. Personally if I knew then what I know now, I would have never opened my mouth. But that's my experience. Want the job to be peaceful, keep nose out of business of others, stick to schedule, keep quality and line counts up, and keep way under the radar. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)