Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

A sticky wicket for sure - sm

Posted: Dec 7th, 2015 - 10:43 am In Reply to: Synernet Help - Bella

You should be able to identify in Fusion whether this is the same MT making the mistakes. Personally, I would call my immediate supervisor and apologize for sticking my nose in someone else's business, and then I would tell her. It's possible that QA would monitor this MT more closely (especially if it's the same person), or even send out a memo describing the difference between prefixes.

This is an awkward situation. Yes, those are inexcusable errors, IMO, and they definitely reflect on the company. I once called in about a single report that had many, many errors like this, and I started off with, "Ahhh, nobody appointed me the MT police, but you ought to look at this report." You might also call one of the QA people and ask her directly what she would recommend; however, she may consider it a criticism of her own skills...people can be sensitive about stuff like this. It seems to me that the company should establish a policy about these things...ya know, "We look out after one another, and we appreciate your being alert to errors we may have overlooked, yada yada."

I can't wait to see what others suggest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)