Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

TSM PTO - all smiles

Posted: Dec 5th, 2015 - 11:07 pm In Reply to: Wow, it must be nice to have weeks on end of PTO - wannie

Not a suit. Not enough money to pay me for that.

TSMs put in a lot more hours than we think. I see they are on and do 3 updates which covers a lot more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period. That means, at least, they stop whatever personal thing they are doing, and get back on, get the stats and send the update.

I also see that they cover for several TSMs 1-2 days per week. I'd bet that they work more than 8 hours on that day too.

I would agree that 6 weeks annual PTO for a new TSM seems like a lot, but I suppose if they added up all the hours over 40 they put in every week, it is justified.

The thing that gets me is that the COMs and upper management do not have the TSMs doing anything at all constructive for the MLS. Nothing whatsoever. Even when I beg for information, rarely get it.

Like:

Clean up the Account Specs PLEASE.

Find out who is Dr. U on the staff so I can stop leaving a blank.

Defend us when we follow the specs and the account complains. Then CHANGE the specs PLEASE.

I can chart and follow my monthly stats myself. I don't know why the TSM has to compile stats and stats on us that seem pretty meaningless when we can get the numbers ourselves. Does not bother me if some are doing better, some doing worse. I'm doing the best I can.

Monthly stats about how you worked 39.95 hours one week. Oh boy. If I worked the next job that came up, a 3-hour job, then I'd be into OT and that would be a problem too.

Maybe if management had them doing meaningful and constructive things for the MLS, we'd have a bit better morale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)