Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 63)

OOW - multiple accounts

Posted: Oct 28th, 2015 - 6:36 am

I am baffled by the out of work situation.  I have 5 accounts, 2 of them for 4 years or more and 3 that are new in the last year, all on-shore acute.  The 2 that I have had for awhile used to have 200-300 or more reports in the system at any given time.  Now when I start my shift, I go through all 5 accounts in an hour or less and I am out of work - take a break for an hour - come back, run through all 5 and out of work.  I can see when I start each account that there are anywhere from 2 to 10 reports in the queue and I'm not the only one working on them.

Where is the work?  These have to be just overflow accounts now - somebody else has to be doing the "real" stuff - these are all big hospitals that should have thousands of reports per day....what is going on?  I am so tempted to call the hospitals and ask them who is really doing their transcription because it certainly isn't us.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)