Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I've been on this eScription account for about a year now... - Just wondering how long

Posted: Oct 12th, 2015 - 4:53 pm

it takes for an account to go offshore, go to EPIC, or whatever.  This account is only very rarely out of work so it's the only account I have worked on for this past year.  Waiting for the other shoe to drop.....

On the other hand, I won't be that disappointed as this is a large hospital with tons of horrible ESLs.  But just wondering what is taking so long for the VR to be trained enough so that they can get rid of this account.  

I guess I've been "spoiled" not having to switch accounts (thus far) as I've heard about on this board.  But if it happens, I'm OUT.  I know that the ability to keep production up/quality up/errors down depends a lot on familiarity on an account, even if the dictators are awful, you do get used to that.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)