Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 33)

Networking - Superficial friend

Posted: Sep 5th, 2015 - 12:19 pm In Reply to: Meant to mention - see msg

Congratulations to everyone who found new jobs, enjoy your weekend! I work at an on site job and we're always in overtime mode, so it happens everywhere. I agree with networking, it's a great way to share information and make contacts. For people looking for coding jobs, the local AAPC chapter meetings are good. Not all Facebook friends are superficial. Three of my best friends in the real world are also Facebook friends. They don't e-mail anymore so we message each other via Facebook. Other than that, my friends list is limited to family, it's not necessary to make friends with people you don't know very well. Again, good luck on the new job, thanks for sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)