Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wow, I am so sad - anon

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 11:55 pm In Reply to: Unfortunately Yes - nanastitcher

to hear this. I struggle with the frustration of the pay slash from up around $40K down to, for me, probably 18K. It has created a huge hardship for my family. Argh, I would give anything to have the higher ups get that we are worth a higher pay rate!! It would SAVE them money to treat us right. How do they not get that? I work harder and do more lines now than I did then, so sad. And I too have health issues that make it very hard for me to work anywhere but from home. Even if I didn't, I just always loved this work. One thing I have realized, having had several friends apply at MMOdal over the years, is that not all groups (now pods) are alike, not all supervisors are alike. Some are relaxed and wonderful. Some of them will let a critical error go with a "Please make sure this doesn't happen again." Some make such an issue out of every little thing that it makes you want to scream. My second to last one was like that and I put in my notice twice (!!) before the CEOs switched again and it all changed (AGAIN). It was the QA both times that talked me into staying! Your story makes me so sad. Take care of yourself! No company is worth that kind of grief!! As far as money, I just don't have the answers, though.

I too have not worked the OT requested. Occasionally I do when the numbers really are high. I don't do it when it's obvious that the numbers are not. I see the numbers and I know how awful it is to run out of work during a shift, or end up in a helper pool from all over the country that makes the meager earnings even worse. Awful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)