Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Not obsessed, just informed.. (Views: 32)

totally legal - moonchild

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 9:15 pm In Reply to: Mandatory overtime is legal based on what I've read - JustMe

yes, requiring mandatory OT is legal. but, it appears that a great many of people here do not and will never do it. i've done it, but not always. i have never had anything said to me, and from what i've read on this board, neither have most people who haven't done it. thought i'm usually at or above the 99.6%, i've had one or two critical errors over the past couple of years, mostly due to date of service, but i have never been put on PM. i don't get this place. it is so inconsistent.

i feel so sad for the poster who shared her troubles of emotional and physical issues. i've been there...haven't been in a hospital due to it, but have definitely felt suicidal and just completely hopeless because of this job.

all any of us can say is hang in there, you are not alone.

this place is just pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)