Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Unfortunately Yes - nanastitcher

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 5:52 pm In Reply to: Request for OT - sm

I have numerous genetic and rheumatological problems and have done transcription for 34 years, the last 17 with this company. My disease processes have progressed to the point that I was having difficulty doing 40 hours a week let alone OT. I emailed both TSM and TSA that I could no longer do OT. I received surprising reply from both of them that it was fine and not to worry. Approximately a week later I got email stating I had failed audit for adding date of service when it was not dictated but that was patient 's first visit and it was dictated on the same day. They said this was a critical error and I was put on PM with pay cut which would make my pay less than min wage. With all of the pain and illness I deal with every day and the major anxiety from MM, I seriously contemplated suicide which landed me in a very frightening mental hospital. I have been out on FMLA and supposedly the short term/long term disability that I have paid for a great many years through MM ever since. It has been almost 2 months and I have yet to be approved. They keep asking for the same information over and over from my doctor which she has faxed 3 times. My husband had surgery on Monday and will be off work for 6 weeks. We are coming dangerously close to losing our only vehicle because of the insurance company dragging their feet. We have been living payday to payday since MM cut our line rate several years ago. I went from 42,000 a year to about 24,000 a year overnight. I lost my car then. I should have known MM would not have decent insurance company. They have taken so much from me not only financially but emotionally. I now also developed social anxiety disorder and am in too much pain and fear to drive. My grandmother always told me if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. That is what I have found with MM. If you truly need your job I would advise you to do the OT. I also had great difficulty bouncing around so many different accounts. I just could not remember everything. My critical error was on a facility I hardly ever did. Good luck and God bless you all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)