Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

What happens when you bounce on and off the grid... - One week I am 100%, the next

Posted: Aug 14th, 2015 - 11:05 pm

98%, the next 99.4, the next 98.7, etcetera.  On and off.  Sometimes it's 2 weeks on the grid, 2 off, just never consistent either way.  When I'm off (esp for 2 weeks in a row), I hear from my TSM...."I've noticed you have been off the grid the past 2 weeks, is there a problem? Please address this asap"  And then of course the next week or 2 I'm back on, here NOTHING.  Ok.  So then I'm off again.  I know I'm going to be off when I get a bunch of certain dictators.  I am sure you all know what I mean.  So, what does it take to get fired around here? -- LOL!   What happens if you can't stay on the grid (other than your pay being slashed by an unfair amount).........

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)