Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Getting lines up - sm

Posted: Aug 9th, 2015 - 7:21 pm

I'm a MT who transitioned over to hospital work recently. I'm new to VR editing and hospital work. I seem to be doing okay and my manager tells me I'm doing good. I have only been doing hospital work for about 1 to 2 months. Can someone please tell me how long it take to really make progress with getting my lines where they should be. 

Do you have any VR editing tips. I'm using my text expander and adding to it daily. I'm really needing to bump up my lines without letting quality go down. I find myself reading over the entire report once I'm done. Do you proofread as you go, section at a time, or once you are done transcribing the entire report? 

I had no problem with getting my work done before doing clinic, but hospital is new to me. 

Any advice or tips to help a girl out? I am making progress each day and seem to do better, but want to get my lines up before my employer has to say something. 

Any help is very much appreciated. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)